Salinas Quads Blog

This blog is documenting the births and progress of the Salinas Quadruplets

Monday, January 08, 2007

January 8 - Holiday Update!

Hi everyone! Sorry it has been so long, it has been very busy and fun here! We all had a great holiday. Here are some pictures to catch you up:

Sam started on rice cereal about a week before Christmas and totally loves it. He is now eating squash too. He looks like a big boy in his new high chair!



We had a retirement party for Grandpa (Deuane) right before Christmas. We all had a great time and grandpa was the star.


Matt is still a little flirt. :) And Sofi has the world's most adorable cheeks. Doesn't Naty make a cute reindeer?


Little babies by the big Christmas tree.


Mommy got a ring with the babies' birthstone and Daddy got new weights.


Christmas pictures with the Leyell/Blemker clan...


And with the Martins....


And with the big group!


Morgie had a fun holiday too. :)


The big kids went bowling, note the winners and losers. (Dorky, we know.)


Thanks for continuing to check on us. Everyone is happy and healthy, and we feel very very lucky. Talk to you soon!

P.S. We now added a email notification feature to the blog. It will email you when there is an update! Register if you'd like on the left navigation bar

4 Comments:

Blogger D said...

I was there for a whole week and didn't even get in one picture.


[Eeyore voice]
That's okay, I didn't want to be a part of the family anyway.

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man...you would have been perfect for the loser picture...

5:55 PM  
Blogger D said...

I went bowling too... but I guess that picture wasn't good enough.

Somehow they cropped me out of that family picture. I swear I was there for that.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey now, I was on the winning team...that's not the winner picture, Geoff, Derek, Kaitlyn and I won...I want credit where credit is due!!! ;)
The babies look adorable I miss them so much!!! Looking forward to the big change in Feb.!!! See you all soon!

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home